Want to manage your telephony customers by yourself? We have all the tools you need!
We offer a soft switch service for VoIP companies along with the end-user SIP and financial management. The system makes it easy for you to manage the telephony customers while also providing easy setup, financial management, settings modification, and real-time reports.
Overall, the system is more of a management tool and the ITC can assign the required PBX features to the end costumer when required.
Let’s have an overview of our Agent Accout to better understand it:
ITC setup an Agent Account
- Setting the commission of agent (%) which will be paid for the deposit of the customers.
- Setting the call rates for the account – The paid commission will be paid and depend on the call rate.
Account Deposit from an Agent
- The deposit amount will be shown in the “agent account”.
- An agent account can also be loaded with money (deposit) using a Credit Card. The setting of the customer’s accounts is done by the agent or the ITC.
Setting up the Customer’s Account
- The setup of the customer’s account is done by the agent or the ITC.
- The options for setting up a customer’s profile are multiple and also support multiple billing methods.
- New customer accounts can be treated with an initial balance or with zero balance.
- ITC can also set up the customers’ accounts (a minimum number of 10 at once).
Calls Account Balance
- Whenever a need arises, the agent can also make deposits to the accounts of the customers.
- When the deposit is added to the customer’s account, the equivalent amount is deducted from the account balance of the agent and then added to the account of the customers.
- The agent can also directly bill the customer.
Activities of Customers
- The customers will make calls based on the call-rates assigned to their specific accounts.
- The basic rate sheet (ITC) can also be used.
- An agent can also assign a specific rate sheet for different customers.
- Each customer account comes with an online portal and the usual options such as CallerID management, Call History, and so on.
Low Balance & Account Usage
- Whenever a customer’s account has low balance, email notification will be sent to the customer automatically.
- An agent can also move balance from the main account to the customer’s account.
- A customer can also deposit money using Credit Card.
- The commission amount can also moved to the account balance of the agent.
- Once a customer account is deposited, only then the commission will be calculated.
If you have further queries and want details of our agent account, feel free to contact us.