Let’s have a look at different parts (components) of the Agent portal:
The home page shows the messages for the agent.
- Account Info – It shows the agent balance, adds funds, commission withdrawal, and movement of balance.
- Password – Through this option, the account password can be modified/changed.
- Historic Remittance – History of the commission payments made to the agent account.
- Caller ID – You can view, delete, or modify the caller IDs associated with accounts.
- List Customers – It shows all the active customers present in the agent account. You can create new users, delete/modify existing users, and perform balance transfer.
- Call History – This shows the calls history of the customers.
- VoIP Setting – You can add additional extensions under the customer’s account.
- Comission – List of all the commission payments made to the agent.
- Account Balance – Lists the account balance of all the customers.
- Refills – All the deposits (money) added to the agent account.
- Payments – Lists all the payments (deposits) added to the agent account by the agent.
- Customer Refills – All the deposits added to the customer’s account by the agent.
- Browse (Check) Rates – You can view the call rates based on the call plans or destination.
- Monthly Traffic – You can view the total traffic consumption on a monthly basis.
- CDR Report – You can view all the calls from the customers account based on different sorting options.
- View/Create Tickets – View and create the support tickets.
- Customer Ticker – Shows the support tickets of the customers.
An agent account is classified as dormant if no calls were made in the last 3 months (120 days). Such an account will be disabled and the relevant notification will also be sent as well. If no calls are made in the next 30 days, then the account will be deleted/removed.
Click for more information about virtual phone numbers