SIP Trunk Features
Using the SIP Trunk service, you can receive or make as many calls (concurrent) as you need with no limitations! With wasting time, let’s look at some of the features of our SIP Trunk service:
- You can combine and mix the bandwidth from various PSTN networks (local) into a single and unified network which then goes to your IPBX.
- You can adjust channels whenever you need. And we will only charge you based on your needs!
- Whether you need a couple of channels (for example, 5) or you need hundreds of channels, we can fulfill your requirements. (Local virtual numbers)
- You can use any of the numbers we provide for calls origination.
- You can also combine various number types (toll-free or multi/standard channel) originations into a unified/single trunk.
- Add networks from as many networks as you need!
- Enjoy our calls termination feature to any destination as we offer low call rates!
- We also provide real-time call termination reports on our online portal.
- If you handle a high volume of call termination, then you will also be eligible for a discount.
- We offer full support from A-Z to ensure that you can make as many calls as you want to any destination.
Originate & Terminate Calls on Skype Network
- While staying on the same trunk, you can originate and terminate calls from the network of Skype.
- While using the same SIP trunk, you can even make calls to networks such as Skype. For any new components, there is also no need for any network adjustment.
- Receive calls directly to IPBX from Skype using the trunk.
- Upon request, we also offer high volume calls to the Skype network and from the skype network as well.
- We also offer special projects and a custom-built setup for the Skype network.
Incoming Calls Management
- We offer dynamic and real-time diversion of all incoming calls directly to your phone, VM, Skype, or trunk.
- Want to only accept incoming calls from selected Caller IDs? You can achieve that using our online portal.
- You can ring incoming calls from specified numbers in your PBX.
- We also offer fraud detection, automatic alerts, and screening verification.
- Want to become local in any market or country? You can achieve that using our service while still using a foreign-based Caller ID.
- You can make outgoing calls to any local network while still using the unique local number we have provided.
- See more: Click to get a virtual phone number