Please have a look at the sample installation and settings guide for the “Blink Softphone” (once the application is installed, open it to proceed:
- Click on “Add SIP Account” and enter the correct information provided by us.
- Display Name = It can be any name of your choice.
- SIP Address = This corresponds to your extension number.
- Password = The password provided by us.
- Click on the button which says “Add” to finish the process.
TLS & SRTP Setup
- Click on the Blink (top bar) and go into the accounts menu.
- Click on Manage accounts.
- Open the Media tab and change the setting of sRTP encryption to mandatory.
- Open Server settings and type the server IP in the Outbound proxy option. Also, change the Port settings and change the Transport to TLS.
- Locate the advanced tab and click on it.
- Click on browse to upload the certificate file provided by us. (.pem file)
- Click on the Advanced tab and open the TSL settings. Once again, upload a .crt file provided by us.
Save the settings to make it ready for use.
Click to get a low-cost virtual phone number now.